|Avcraft Engineering NZ Ltd is an industry leader in the aircraft maintenance sector. Established in New Zealand in 2009, Avcraft provides maintenance services for Private, Charter, and Corporate Aircraft owners. Avcraft has a reputation for excellence in Aircraft Maintenance and exceptional customer service. We were honoured to receive the AOPA New Zealand Maintenance Shop of the Year Award in 2010.
We are based in the Manawatu and conveniently situated at Feilding Aerodrome – a short distance from Palmerston North and easily accessible from both North and South Islands. Our highly skilled team are always looking for new challenges and we welcome all makes and models of aircraft.
We are proud to be New Zealands only Authorised Service Center for the Cirrus Aircraft range and Pilatus Australia's Authorised Satellite Service Center for the Pilatus PC-12 Series.
We now hold CAA Part 145 Approval for all your maintenance needs.
Vist our Avionics Store or contact us to take advantage of our competitive prices!
- Garmin G5 for Certificated Aircraft.
Garmin have recently released the G5 STC AML for 562 models of certificated aircraft. Upgrading your instrument panel has never been so affordable. Due to ship September 2016.
- Fourth PC-12 for Sounds Air delivered! ZK-PLX is now in service with Sounds Air following a full refurbish including engine, propeller, Garmin Avionics, interior and a stunning repaint. This aircraft looks fantastic and performs better than new with the upgraded PT6A-67P engine and MT-Propeller. A big thanks to our team for delivering another high quality product and a big thanks to Sounds Air for choosing Avcraft Engineering NZ Ltd.
- Garmin Dealership
Avcraft Engineering NZ is proud to add Garmin to its dealerships. Call us today or visit our online store for pricing on your entire Garmin wishlist.
- L-3 Communications Dealership
Avcraft Engineering NZ is now an L-3 Communications Dealer. Call us today for pricing on their exiting new Lynx ADS-B Out Transponders and ESI-500 Electrical Standby Instruments.
- Bendix King Dealership
Avcraft Engineering NZ is proud to announce its Bendix King dealership. Come to us for all your Bendix King Avionics requirements. Including the competitively priced ADS-B compliant KT-74 Transponders.
- Mid-Continent Dealership
Avcraft Engineering NZ is proud to add the addition of Mid-Continent to our dealerships. Speak to our helpful team today for an estimate on any of your aircraft needs.
- Third PC-12 delivered to Sounds Air! ZK-PLT is now in service with Sounds Air following a full refurbish including engine, propeller, Garmin Avionics, interior and a stunning repaint. This aircraft looks fantastic and performs better than new with the upgraded PT6A-67P engine and MT-Propeller. A big thanks to our team for delivering another high quality product and a big thanks to Sounds Air for choosing Avcraft Engineering NZ Ltd
- Cirrus CAPS Overhaul Capability Avcraft Engineering NZ Ltd now holds approval to overhaul your Cirrus SR2X Parachute System. With a number of aircraft coming due for the 10 year CAPS overhaul, call us for a quote
- Second PC-12 delivered to Sounds Air We delivered the second Pilatus PC-12 to Sounds Air on the 30th May following some major upgrades including all new Garmin GTN GPS/Nav/Com avionics, second battery installation and New Zealand CofA. Thanks to our great team for a tremendous effort and thanks to the NZCAA for working with us on such a tight timeframe
- First PC-12 for Sounds Air delivered Following an extensive refit including upgraded PT6A-67P engine, 5 blade MT-Propeller, Second Battery installation, touch screen Garmin GTN GPS/Nav/Com avionics and full commuter interior conversion, we delivered the first Pilatus PC-12 for Sounds Air over the Easter Weekend. This has been a very exciting project and we're looking forward to working closely with Sounds Air as they bring their PC-12 fleet into service
- Avcraft Engineering NZ Ltd now Part 145 We recently received our Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Certificate MO77969. We look forward to offering even more service than before! Large aircraft, Part 125 SEIFR, Component Overhaul and more!
- Garmin Authorised Service Center Avcraft Engineering NZ Ltd is now a Garmin Authorised Service Center. We look forward to assisting you with upgrades, modifications and installations